You know what I love about celebrating holidays? All the fun (and yummy) DIY's and treat possibilities are basically endless! Like this Peeps cotton candy milkshake I make the kids every year around Easter! We started making this about 2 years ago, but I have never shared it. It's super easy and the kids absolutely love it!
So I'll get right to the recipe. You only need...
Vanilla ice cream
White candy melts
1. Blend 3 cups of ice cream with 1 cup of milk of your choice on the milkshake mode in a blender.
2. Once ingredients are smooth, add a handful of cotton candy and blend. You can add as much (or as little) cotton candy as you like.
3. Melt the candy melts in the microwave and once melted, dip the rim of your cup in it.
4. Wait a minute (until the candy hardens a tiny bit so the sprinkles don't slide down too much) and sprinkle some sprinkles onto the candy melt over a bowl. I used "Hey Sugar" mix from Sprinkle Pop.
5. Pour the milkshake into the cup and add a Peep, some cotton candy, and a festive straw like this one from Hobby Lobby for garnishment.
If you try this, please let me know in the comments below! Happy Easter!