Hearts, stars, and horseshoes, clovers, and blue moons! Unicorns and rainbows, and tasty red ballooons! You totally sang that right?! How could you not??
How fun is the Lucky Charms cereal milkshake?! It's the perfect treat for St. Patrick's Day or any day! And it's super easy to make too, doesn't get better than that! This shake is as festive as it is yummy, and tastes just like the cereal but an ice cream version of the cereal which makes it SO good! So all you need to make this delicious milkshake is...
1 1/2 cups Lucky Charms cereal
3 cups vanilla ice cream
2 cups milk (your choice)
1 teaspoon of powdered sugar
1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Green food coloring
Sprinkles for garnishment (optional)
White chocolate or chocolate melts (optional)
Extra Lucky Charms marshmallows
Fun straw! (also optional)
1. Use food processor to crush the cereal up.
2. Add the cereal to the milk and let sit for 20 minutes so the milk infuses the Lucky Charms flavor!
3. Add cereal milk, ice cream, powdered sugar, vanilla, and food coloring to your blender and blend on the milk shake setting until creamy.
4. If you are garnishing your glass, melt the chocolate and dip the rim of your glass in it. Wait about a minute and then dip the rim into a bowl of sprinkles. I used my favorite sprinkle brand SprinklePop Pastel Jimmy Mix because it went perfectly! You want to quickly add the marshmallows to the rim as well.
5. Pour the milkshake into your glass, add straw and ENJOY!
HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!